|PresentationTube Recorder is a simple tool
designed to help instructors, students and business
professionals record their PowerPoint presentations from the
comfort of home or office, and without the need to have
Internet connection while recording. The Recorder
synchronizes presenter's audio and video, PowerPoint slides,
drawings, handwritten words and generate videos ready for
uploading to PresentationTube network. With visual aids,
like the drawing board, presenters can draw lines, curves,
graphs, and shapes on the screen to emphasize or clarify
their ideas, so the demonstration can be clearer. The
whiteboard helps presenters to type text while presenting
using the keyboard making it an ideal tool to add more
details, or explain equations using words, numbers, and
Windows (XP/Vista/7/8), MS PowerPoint or PowerPoint Viewer (free): 2003/07/10/12, DirectX 9.0, or later if, not installed, system type x32 or x64, Webcam and microphone, and Graphic Tablet (optional).
PresentationTube provides a Lite version and Pro version of the Recorder, with different licenses.
Last Update: 10 May, 2013
First release: 1 January, 2012
Standard style setup wizard, check function for system type x32/x64, and uninstall
File size: 5.2 MB
Download the Lite version (free)
The Lite version is fully working but limited to 15 minutes of recording time, and has basic video recording options. This version is licensed for personal and educational use only.
Support our network - Buy the Pro version
Purchased and used by one user only.
For small groups of individuals, teachers, developers, etc. (up to 12 members).
For organizations (schools, universities, companies, etc.). This license can be purchased and used by one company or identity only, with ability to add your own logo or banner to the video outputs.
The Pro version offers full control over video and recording options, and includes life-time software license, 1 year free upgrade, 24/7 technical support, uploading unlimited number of video presentations, with unlimited video storage space and delivery.
1. No need to learn how to design new multimedia content since the recorder uses your existing MS PowerPoint slides.
2. Opens and displays real PowerPoint slides within the recorder window.
3. Extracts and displays slide note in a small text box beside the slide for easy narration while presenting.
4. Presenters can navigate through slides the same as they move in PowerPoint full screen mode, or using the simple control panel (next, previous, first and last slide).
5. Displays current slide number, title and total number of slides in the status bar.
6. Supports unlimited number of USB or integrated web cams.
7. Displays presenter's video in a full screen mode or inside/beside the slide.
8. Helps presenters to illustrate ideas using various media including slides, whiteboard, drawing board, integrated web browser.
9. Supports different output video formats (WMV & AVI), with different recording settings.
10. The presenter can pause, resume or stop recording while presenting.
11. Allows to control web cam source and settings.
12. Easy to use paint-like drawing board.
13. Very simple and efficient whiteboard for text-based illustrations.
14. Integrated web browser with zooming in/out capability.
15. The ability to adjust video size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio quality.
16. Supports different video presentation layouts (single, mixed and side-by-side).